Harbour Lights Cafe

 

 

Hi everyone, I am excited to welcome you to my second blog post!

In this post I will be venturing out of the big city and down to my quieter hometown of Carnlough. Carnlough is a beautiful small village on the glens coast of Antrim and one of it's main attraction points seem to come from the harbour. As you can see from the picture above, Harbour lights (hence the name) is situated right at the entrance to the harbour and almost seems to be looking down over the top of it.  

Harbour lights has been a go to favourite of mine as a long time now. It's only down the road from where I live, the prices are reasonable, and the quality is always immaculate! Not to mention my Saturday morning favourite, The large fry! 














The fry is absolutely delicious, but I couldn't call in for a fry without getting myself a coffee!

I decided to opt for a cappuccino and I can easily say that I made the right choice. The coffee was amazing and there was a great view over the harbour to go with it. Staff service was second to none and again the prices are completely reasonable in terms of the quality you receive. 

Would definitely recommend as a coffee option to all and most certainly a brunching idea as well. 

Thanks for reading my second blog post, stay tuned for more in the future!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog