Caffe Nero


Hello everyone, welcome to my blog. This is my first blog post, and I am excited to do more and more coffee reviews! I feel like coffee is a necessity to a lot of people's lives now a days- I certainly don't think I could go through a day at uni without my morning coffee!

Everywhere I go in Belfast I seem to stumble upon a Caffe Nero so I thought I would give it a try. The staff were very friendly, and my latte took me by surprise I think I underestimated how nice the Italian companies' coffee would be. 
My only issue was that it was really hectic and busy inside, so I just opted for a takeaway. 

   
In my opinion, really nice coffee but I didn't like the atmosphere inside, although I would highly recommend as a quick and easy, grab and go coffee! 

Stay tuned for more blog post and reviews soon, thanks for your time. 

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog